My name is Peter Samy, born in 1995, and live in Cairo/Egypt. I am 21-years-old. Belong to the Coptic Orthodox Church. Senior student at El Maref Higher Institute for Languages and Translation. I am an Arabic English trainee translator, and writer. Besides all of that, I am a computer amateur.
- The Languages and the ways of gaining new language;
- As a GNU/Linux user, I care about FOSS; and
- The technology and IT.
- Reading, always I try to read more in different specialisations and fields, and in different languages;
- The objective and logical discussions;
- Learning new things;
- Reading about the languages and the people customs, traditions, civilisations, languages, and dialects;
- Translating, I hope that one day I will be a perfect translator;
- Searching, because in searching I learn new things; and
- Listening music.
- The intolerance, fanaticism, and racial segregation for or against anything and anyone;
- The educational system and the way that we learnt with;
- The Close-Source Software, as I told before, I like and support the FOSS; and
- The taking about politics or religions.